Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 233; Lines Interwoven

Today was my last day of school - yay! Hopefully I'll be a little less busy now and be able to take photos every day again. But for now, I'm using a photo I took at the hotel the night before my AP test. This image is a close up of the decorations on the blanket. The interwoven lines of gold accents were very pretty, and interesting from a textural standpoint. The main fabric was a kind of greenish color that looked really good in person, but didn't turn out in the original photo. Because of this, I liked the black and white effect the best.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful in black and white, Grace. I really love the range of tones in it.
    CONGRATULATIONS on you last day of school!!! I am sure that feels real good.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete