Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 240; Inside the Iris

Irises are a very popular type of flower where I'm from. My mom has some bearded irises which are blooming right now. I take pictures of them every year, but wanted to try something a little different today. I turned the camera to get a different angle and zoomed in on the inner portion of the blossom. I altered the saturation and exposure slightly to truly represent the brilliance of color I saw in real life which didn't necessarily transfer to the lens.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful this is, Grace!
    Our irises are in bloom now also, and we have some beautiful white ones that I've been trying to photograph, but the past many days have been extremely windy. Hopefully we will have a calm day before they stop blooming. :-)

    You have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete