Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 140



 Today I decided to buck tradition and post a before and after for this image. The original image is the red one, and the edited is the black and white. To take this photo I got a bunch of bright red drinking straws and bundled them together using a rubber band. I then turned on my flash and had a lot of fun. When editing the bright red color was starting to grind on my eyes, so I tried some black and white effects. I loved the stark contrast and graphic look the Infrared filter gave the photo. I'm not entirely sure why the ends of the straws came out looking a bright white, but I beleive it's because the light was hitting them almost straight on. Below is one more series of before and after shots I got in today's session edited the same as the above.




No comments:

Post a Comment