Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Day 286; A Classic Crown

My last post and today's post show two different sides of my personality. I love reading, and I feel smarter and more studious when wearing my glasses. But I'm also a super girly girl, who loves dresses and high heels. So, instead of a book and glasses today's shot is of one of the tiaras I've won. I set the tiara on a piece of fabric I had laying around because I liked the contrast of the round diamonds with the straight stripes. I used an overhead light source and took the shot pretty much head on. The one thing I don't like is that the top center portion of the tiara is kind of out of focus. I used a black and white effect because I wanted to draw attention to the details, lines, and textures.

1 comment:

  1. Titanium Art & Design - Tioga Art & Design
    Titanium Art and Design gold titanium alloy is the creative titanium forging tool that provides titanium ore terraria the artists with the titanium rod in leg tools for building, selling, and ford edge titanium for sale publishing your own art. In this way,

    ReplyDelete