Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 169

I spent the first half of today at the hospital, and the second trying to get caught up on school work. I finally finished a Spanish paper I'd been working on, and then remembered that I still needed to post. On my desk I had my camera case, textbooks, a spool of pink ribbon from a 4-H project, and some other miscellaneous stuff. I used the front of my camera case for a textured background, and then with my left hand held the pink ric rac in front with my left hand while shooting with my right. Needless to say, it was hard to get one in focus. I'm not entirely sure the ribbon is in focus yet, but I thought the shiny aspect was a nice compliment to the ordered pattern of the camera case.  To edit, I applied black and white just to the spot of wall you can see i=behind the case, and then a small dark edge to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment