Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 103

I love this photo. I took it on Saturday when I took my little brother Noah down to the pig pen. On the way back he noticed a bird perched in a tree, and that is what he was looking at and smiling about. Thankfully I had my camera with me, so I snapped a few shots of him before he noticed. Since he's so short it looks like he's in a jungle, and I wish that one piece of grass in front of his face was not there. But other than that, I think it turned out well. I used the Dusk effect from picmonkey.com.

I also wanted to let you know that I won't be posting again for a while, since I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a youth conference.

2 comments:

  1. wow Grace this is my fav photo so far!! You did an excellent job of capturing a little boy's innocence and excitement over small things. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Andrea!! I'm so glad you like it, it's one of my favorites as well :D Thanks for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete