Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 34

Today I asked my two year old brother to pose for me. He wanted to at first, but he quickly lost interest. I managed to snap this photo as he was trying to escape. I liked this photo when I first took it, but then while I was editing it I noticed the hot spot on his cheek from the sunlight, the window ledge in the background, the way the top of his head was stretched out and bigger than the bottom, and I started second guessing whether or not I should post this picture. But I think after I added the Dusk effect on picmonkey.com and cropped it a little, it turned out to be an interesting photo. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting perspective, but not your best photo. Keep up the good work. Glad you are still posting every weekday. I'm very proud of you!

    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete