Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 198

Happy Valentine's Day! I don't have a Valentine this year, but my mom planned a pretty awesome day by buying tickets to a concert. Unfortunately, we weren't able to go because of road conditions, but we still had a great time shopping. So instead of spending today with a boyfriend I spent it with my mom and (dramatic pause) our new puppies! That's right, we are now the proud owners of 3 adorable puppies. All three puppies are black with white spots on their tummies, so when they're nursing as shown in the photo you can't really see them. Their mother, Tonks, is a stray who showed up at our house a couple months ago. It soon became obvious that she was pregnant, and late Tuesday night she finally had her puppies. Most didn't make it because of the extreme cold we were facing, but these three did and I don't know how my parents are going to ever be able to convince us to sell or give them away. I used a slight Dusk effect to bring out some of the warmer hues of Tonks' coat.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the concert, Grace, but oh my goodness, what a wonderful gift!
    Enjoy the puppies.
    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete